RA Benjamin Derin
Tel. (030) 235 999 410
Fax (030) 235 999 411
For purposes of the GDRP, this website is administered by:
Rechtsanwalt Benjamin Derin
Gneisenaustr. 83, 10961 Berlin, Deutschland
Phone: 030 / 235 999 410
Fax: 030 / 235 999 411
When you visit this website, your browser automatically sends information to the server hosting this website. This information can be temporarily stored in a so-called Logfile. It is automatically deleted. This concerns the following information: IP address, date and time of the visit, name and URL of the relevant file, URL of the referrer, your browser, the operating system of your device, and the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is used for the following purposes: guaranteeing a smooth internet connection and a comfortable use of this website, analyzing system security and stability, and further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for processing these data is provided by Art. 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. The legitimate interest arises from the aforementioned purposes. Under no circumstances will we use the data to draw conclusions regarding your person.
Transmission of your data to third parties will only occur if
– you give your consent according to Article 6 (1) (a)),
– or the transmission is necessary to assert, enforce or defend legal claims according to Article 6 (1) (f), and if there is no cause to assume that you have prevailing interests warranting the nondisclosure,
– or if we are under legal obligation to transmit the data according to Article 6 (1) (c),
– or if the transmission is legally admissible and necessary to carry out contractual obligations with you according to Article 6 (1) (b).
You have the right
– to obtain information about the personal data that we process, especially about the processing purposes; the categories of personal data concerned; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations; where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing; the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source; and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling (Article 15 GDPR);
– to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data and the completion of incomplete data concerning you without undue delay (Article 16 GDPR)
– to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay, as far as processing of this data is not necessary for exercising our right of freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling our legal obligations, for reasons of public interest, or for asserting or enforcing legal claims (Article 17 GDPR)
– to obtain the restriction of processing, especially if the accuracy of the personal data is contested for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data or pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds for processing the data override yours (Article 18 GDPR).
– to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (Article 20 GDPR).
– to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (Article 7 (3) GDPR)
– to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR).